Friday, January 25, 2008

We did it!!





It's official! Josh and I are expecting our first on September 28th, 2008! We are beyond excited and praying for a sticky, healthy baby.

I started this blog as a place to record my experiences throughout this journey. I want to remember every detail, every twinge, pain, flutter and anything else that happens along the way. I have been waiting for this experience my whole life and it is finally here. I can barely believe it.

We found out a little over a week ago and since then I have had a few symptoms. In the first few days I had very weird cramping. It felt like something was pushing and pulling on my uterus. I have also had a little bit of nausea but not too bad yet (It's early though!). It mostly comes in waves and then passes after a few minutes. I have found that I need to keep something in my stomach. I get to feeling pretty crappy if I get too hungry. And last but not least my boobs are killing me! I can't even begin to describe it. It is not the typical pms type pain.

I feel so blessed to be experiencing everything and with every symptom I thank God because symptoms mean my baby is growing. It is still very early and I am trying to stay relaxed and trust that everything will progress normally.

I have had one appointment so far to confirm pregnancy. They had me take another test and did some blood work. My next appointment is on February 20th!

I got to tell my sisters yesterday! It was so nice to be able to share that with them after keeping to myself for a whole week. We are going to try and wait until Valentine's day to tell our parents and then sometime in March we will announce to the rest of our families and friends!

YAAAAAHOOOOO WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!

4w5d

No comments: