Monday, April 28, 2008

Is it Wednesday Yet??

Our big ultra sound appointment is approximately 2 days away and it feels like an eternity. I can't wait to see our little ones and how they have grown since we saw them last which was 10 weeks ago! At this appointment they check all of the organs and take lots of measurements to make sure everything is developing correctly and they will also tell us if we are expecting little girls or little boys or both! We are holding our breath for Wednesday, April 30th at 12:45!!

I have been feeling lots of movement the last few days from both of the twins. It hasn't been as crazy as the soccer game that took place a few weeks ago but I'm feeling definite kicks and rolls in two different areas so that has been very cool. It is so relieving to feel them move, to know they are growing and thriving inside of me. I am constantly in awe of God's work within me. Absolutely amazing....

I'm afraid my blood pressure may be on the higher side. I have had a pretty consistent head ache for the last few days and today I'm even a little light-headed. I'm going this afternoon to check it out at CVS. Hopefully it's just 2nd trimester head aches and nothing more! Other than that I have felt great!

18w1d!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

How exciting! I can't wait to hear how it goes and what gender they will be!