Saturday, April 12, 2008

Holy Movement Batman!

This is a very exciting post for me. Early this morning at approximately 5:00 a.m. I was awoken by very noticeable kicking! It was so noticeable in fact, that after laying there feeling it for almost 10 minutes I woke Josh up and he could feel it too! For the last two weeks I have been feeling slight rolling and flutters but I was never completely sure. There was no mistaking this. It felt like one of the babies was playing soccer in my uterus! I absolutely couldn't believe that we could both feel it from the outside as well. Even though it kept me up for a good hour, it was an amazing experience and I can't wait to feel it again. Kick little one, kick!

Now if we could get twin #2 to start flailing a little bit we'd be allllll set ;)

15w6d!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

How exciting! That's amazing! Yeah, can you imagine what it's going to be like when they both start kicking at the same time? It's also great that you could share the moment with your husband!