Thursday, April 10, 2008

Still here! Still growing!

So things have been relatively calm around here. I have my next check-up next Wednesday, April 16th. It is just a check-up though all they do is check blood pressure, urine, weight and listen to the heart beats on the doppler which is always wonderful. I did find out that our big ultrasound is scheduled for April 30th! So just 3 more weeks and we should know what these little guys are. I honestly have no idea although I think I lean more towards at least one boy. I've had a slight boy vibe since the beginning. ;)

I've been feeling much better these last few weeks. Not NEARLY as much nausea. I still get a wave of it every few days or so but really I feel great in that department. I'm starting to eat my normal foods and I even made dinner a few times lately! That is a huge accomplishment for me since January. I also have more energy. I still enjoy my naps but I don't NEED them like I did before which is nice. They weren't kidding when they talked about 2nd trimester energy and just feeling better than the 1st tri!

My tummy is growing at an incredible rate. I get comments all the time. I will probably post 2nd trimester pictures in two groups so that I can keep up with it so there will probably be new pictures up in a few weeks. I will say this though, I'm already growing out of a few of the maternity clothes I have. AT 15 WEEKS! It's crazy. I probably look about 7 months pregnant. As crazy and scary as it is (I mean, how big will I be in June and July??!!) I'm in love with my belly. It means the babies are growing and that is what's most important!

15w3d

No comments: