Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I forgot to post after my u/s!

Thanks to a comment I got, I realized I never posted about my follow-up ultra sound last week to check on Baby B's growth. When I got to the u/s the tech said that if it were just one baby it should be about a pound or 16 oz.'s but since it was twins she would expect them to be about 13-15 oz.'s which would be right on track.

Baby A was 16.1 oz.'s and Baby B was right with him at 15 oz.'s! We are so happy to know that at least for now, both babies are growing so well! They are as big as if they were in there themselves which is so great. I will continue to have u/s's every 3 weeks for a while to keep on top of things. TTTS can develop later on in the pregnancy so we need to watch but so far so good! :)

22w2d

2 comments:

Andrea said...

How wonderful!! I'm so excited for you :-) Your pictures are amazing, you are growing so fast, but that's a great thing. keep us updated!!

jessa said...

that's awesome! keep us updated on how baby 2 is keeping up.