Friday, June 13, 2008

Latest Ultra Sound Results and a New Look

Well we had a follow-up u/s this past Monday and it went great! They were actually even closer together this time at 1.7 lbs (Baby A) and 1.6 lbs (Baby B)!! Their tummies were the exact same size, their fluid levels were equal and both cords had normal flow. Everything looked great. The doctor said that normally, twin to twin transfusion would have developed by now so he thinks we will be officially in the clear for that if everything is still normal my next u/s which is on June 26th! It was so great to see them both again. I'm so relieved they are growing well so far. I only have 2 more weeks until I'm in the 3rd trimester!

I'm feeling pretty good still. I definitely need to get off of my feet more. I can actually feel my feet start to swell if I stand for too long but if I sit down for a little while, they go right back to normal which is a blessing. I'm still sleeping well at night and really besides just feeling very large, I feel great! I just get a little tired if I don't rest for a little while every day.

They have both been swimming around consistently the past few weeks which is a wonderful feeling. If all goes well I should only have 10-12 weeks left!

I also changed the look of the blog this week. I started this blog in the fall so those colors were appropriate but I think a summery look is better now. :-)

24w5d!

No comments: