Friday, August 8, 2008

A happy post today :-)

Apparently, I grow large babies. At my ultra sound yesterday I was 32 weeks 4 days and....

Baby A weighed in at 4 pounds 15 ounces and Baby B weighed in at 4 pounds 10 ounces! They each gained OVER a pound in 3 weeks. The doctor said between the babies, fluid and the placenta, I'm carrying about 12 pounds worth in my belly. Holy moly!

The good news about big, healthy babies is that my doctor said that he'd like me to make it to 37 weeks but he'd be just as happy if they came at 35 or 36 weeks too. He also said that I very well may go into labor between now and then because of how much weight my little body is carrying. That means I may be a momma in 2-3 weeks!! Holy moly once again! I'm a little nervous but so very excited to meet these guys. Wooohooo!

In other news, I'm managing the PUPPS ok. Tylenol PM is helping me sleep better which is most important. I actually slept all night long last night for the first time in a very long time. It was wonderful. Also, I know I'm way behind on my belly pics. I will be sure to post a new one next week. Don't let me forget!

32w5d!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I'm glad you're getting some sleep! That is amazing about the boys!! I can't wait to see another picture of you. I don't suppose there is any way for you to scan in the ultrasound? I will be keeping up with your blog and can't wait to hear about their arrival!!!