Friday, August 29, 2008

T - 3 Days!!

Well a lot has happened since I last posted including 3 bouts of false labor and 2 trips to the hospital. This past Monday I had contractions every 2-4 minutes for almost 10 hours but I had zero progress so home I went.

Thankfully, the contractions stopped and yesterday I had an u/s. The boys are measuring at about 37 weeks at 5 pounds 10 ounces and 5 pounds 15 ounces! They look perfect. The kicker of the whole appointment was that apparently 3 weeks ago my high-risk doctor wrote in my chart that I should be induced at 36 weeks if the PUPPS was still bad. Well 36 weeks is today exactly and I was in the hospital TWICE this week and NO ONE mentioned that note in my chart! The Dr. Boley was like, "Well, if someone would have just read your chart you'd be scheduled for induction tomorrow!" This was slightly infuriating to find out however, it does mean that the end is in sight. Dr. Boley personally called my doctor and they called me back and said that I should come in on Monday at 4:00 p.m. for induction if I don't go into labor on my own before then!

Monday is the day and I'm so excited/nervous/overwhelmed etc. We can't wait. My next post may include pictures of 2 handsome little boys!!

36 weeks!!!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

How exciting!! I can't wait to see them :-) Good luck and I'll pray for you on Monday!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Congrats