Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I've been MIA

Wow, time is flying and I'm not posting. I need to get better at this as it is my mode to remember this crazy journey and everything that happens. If I'm not posting, how will I remember??

Anyway, I had another u/s since I posted last and everything still looks great. This time they were measuring 2.4 and 2.3 lbs! I can't believe how big they are getting but I can tell you my body is feeling it! One thing the doctor's are watching is that both of their little kidney's are slightly dilated. The doctor doesn't seem too worried yet. He thinks it's something that will go away on it's own. They might need to have an u/s on their little back's when they are born just to make sure. I'm praying they are normal before I even give birth. I'm not sure what it means if they stay dilated, but since the doctor isn't too concerned, I'm trying not to let it bother me!

At the u/s Baby B was moving like crazy which amazes me because I FEEL Baby A so much more. It is clear from the u/s's though that Baby B is the mover but he's positioned so that I don't feel him as much. The u/s tech was literally chasing him around, trying to get the measurements she needed.

I'm going to post new pictures soon but my goodness, am I feeling my size lately. It is getting harder and harder to do normal everyday things and being on my feet too long equals a terrible back ache. This past Monday I finally broke down and bought a support belt. It basically wraps around the bottom of my belly to hold some of the weight and take some of the pressure off of my back and let me tell you it has helped immensely. Not only does my back feel better but my belly and my feet feel better too. I'm so glad I bought it and I know I will need it over these last weeks.....

LAST WEEKS! I can't even believe it but if everything goes well I should only have about 7 weeks left until my little guys get here! I'm so excited, and I feel so very blessed to have made it this far without complications.

Thank you Lord for this gift! Help me to stay positive and give me strength to grow these boys for these last 2 months! I'm so excited to be their mommy!!

28w3d!!

No comments: