Thursday, July 17, 2008

7 pounds of baby!!!

So I had another u/s today and the boys' estimated weights are a whopping 3.6 and 3.8 pounds! If it's accurate (which it can be slightly off) they grew an entire pound in 3 weeks. I don't think they realize they have a very small mama. It certainly explains the discomforts and ready to burst feelings I've been having! I'm super glad they are growing so well though. It's the most important thing and they are doing great. The doctor said, "Well, keep doing whatever you've been doing as long as it's legal...cause it's working!" :-)

In other news, Baby B decided to turn head down like his brother! Baby A has been head down the entire time so I always thought I'd be able to try for a vaginal birth but with B in position too it makes it that much better. Stay put little boys! No more turning or flipping! ;-)

29w4d!!

No comments: