Tuesday, July 15, 2008

More Pics and an Update

25 Weeks


27 Weeks


29 Weeks


29 Weeks Exposed!


Sorry for the crappy quality of my pics and as always, my bedroom is a mess. I should have made Josh take all of my belly pics somewhere nice where he could actually get good, clear shots. Oh well.

So as you can see from my 29 week shot I'm getting rather large and trust me when I say I can feel it. I want to be honest here, because as I've said before this blog is mostly for me. I want to remember everything. So with that being said this last week has been really hard. Every movement I make hurts. My back, hips, pelvis, feet etc. all hurt. I have been having braxton hicks contractions for a few weeks now and between them and the pain I really can't do a whole lot. I'm officially done doing dishes, cleaning floors, cleaning tubs and showers and a few other things simply because I just physically can't do it. It's really a bummer. At the same time I have to say that I married the most amazing man. He doesn't complain. In fact, the last time I did dishes, he was the one that said, "Babe, I think that was the last time you do dishes until after the boys come." He could see how much pain I was in. I love him so much. He is so excited for his little boys to come. Not only does he tell me that but I see the way he lights up whenever we take care of our nephew. He's going to be one amazing daddy.

So that's how I've been feeling. Things are still going really well. My feet only just started swelling which is awesome. I made it much further than I ever thought I would without swelling. Even now they are just a little bit swollen. Nothing too terrible yet. I have an u/s on Thursday so I'll update after that. Sorry if this post was a little negative sounding. :-)

29w2d!

1 comment:

jessa said...

it must be so challenging for you with your body changing so quickly, but keep up the good work! at the end of this you will have two amazing sons, which is so exciting!